William C. Kreitz, CIC
610-868-8507 ext. 207Download vCard
Contact William C. Kreitz, CIC
Bill began his four-decade insurance career as an underwriter for Aetna Casualty and Surety, based in Reading, Pa. After rising to the position of senior underwriter, Bill joined the Hampson Mowrer Agency as a commercial lines producer. With his focus now on business insurance sales, Bill significantly increased the agency’s market share and became a company principal in 1976. Bill continued to service and sell commercial lines accounts and was elected president in 1994, when the company name was appropriately changed to Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance. In 1998 Bill attained the professional designation of Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC). In June of 2000, on behalf of his 23 person staff, Bill accepted the Commerce’s Excellence in Business award. He and his staff were further honored when HMK was the recipient of Northampton Community College’s “Fabric of the Community” Award in 2010.
- Kutztown University, BA
- Certified Insurance Counselors Institute
Under his tenure as President, HMK has been honored to receive:
- Chamber of Commerce, Excellence in Business Award
- Northampton Community College, Fabric of the Community Award
- When Bill joined the Hampson Mowrer Agency, he was one of eight employees. He became President in 1994 and now oversees an agency of 46 employees.
- Bethlehem Rotary
- Bethany United Church of Christ, Growth Committee
- The Insurance Alliance of Central Pa., Secretary, Board of Directors