How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
Tom Hartzell, CPCU, CIC
610-868-8507 ext. 206 Download vCard
Contact Tom Hartzell, CPCU, CIC
Tom Hartzell joined HMK in 1979 following his graduation from Lehigh University. Tom received his CPCU (Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter) designation in 1990, and his CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation in 2013. He is one of the owners of our firm. Tom is an active member of the Bethlehem Morning Star Rotary and served as Assistant Governor for District 7430.
- Lehigh University, BS
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters Society
- Bethlehem Jaycees Person of the Year
- Lehigh Valley Chapter CPCU, Community Service Award
- Leadership Lehigh Valley, Class of 1990
- St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church, Treasurer
- Bethlehem Morning Star Rotary, Member and Past President
- Lutheran Manor, Vice President of Board or Directors