A demonstration showing how flammable a dry Christmas tree can be as opposed to a tree watered regularly. This test was conducted by the National Fire Protec...
Todd Linn, CIC
Shareholder/Manager, Group Benefits Division
- Fully Insured Group Health
- Voluntary Benefits – all lines
- H.S.A. and H.R.A. administration
610-868-8507 ext. 223Download vCard
Contact Todd Linn, CIC
Shortly after graduating from Dickinson College, Todd started his career in the insurance industry and joined HMK in 1999. After leading the personal lines division for seven years, Todd created and grew the benefits division at HMK to one of the largest in Eastern Pa. Todd has presented and facilitated seminars for HMK clients regarding Healthcare reform, H.S.A & H.R.A.’s, and implementing wellness in the workplace. Todd resides in Salisbury Township with his wife and two children.
- Allentown Central Catholic
- Dickinson College, B.A.
- Lehigh Valley Business Coalition on Healthcare, Education Committee
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, Healthcare Committee
- Northeast PA Association of Health Underwriters, Legislative Chair
- SUITS Award, Insurance Category
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal, 20 Under 40 Award recipient
- Aetna President’s Agency Award
- United Healthcare Platinum Agency Award
- Salisbury Youth Association, Head Wrestling Coach and Football Coach
- Harry S. Truman Elementary School, Spearheaded fundraising efforts to build new playground