A demonstration showing how flammable a dry Christmas tree can be as opposed to a tree watered regularly. This test was conducted by the National Fire Protec...
Vice President/Board Member
- Commercial Contractors – General Contractors, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Excavation, Paving, Concrete, Landscaping, Drywall, Carpentry, Roofing
- Technology and Manufacturing
- Wholesale and Distribution
610-868-8507 ext. 204 Download vCard
Contact Tim Kurtz
Tim has been with HMK since 1996 and became one of our agency owners in 1998. He brought a decade of experience to HMK as a Commercial Lines Senior Underwriter for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and as a Specialist in the Financial Services division of St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Company underwriting bonds, management liability, and property/casualty coverages for banks and insurance companies. Tim’s primary concentration for HMK is on the sales and service of large commercial property and casualty accounts in his areas of expertise. He also oversees the Agency’s Personal Lines Department as well as being responsible for training and education of new and existing employees within the Agency. Tim speaks regularly at seminars on topics such as workers’ compensation, leased employees, employment practices liability, and cyber liability and has also published several articles for newsletters and other publications.
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, B.S.
- Parkland High School
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- American Subcontractors Association, Past Board Member
- Selective Insurance Company Agents Counsel
- SUITS Award, Insurance Category
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal, 20 Under 40 Award Recipient
- American Subcontractors Association, Outstanding Chapter Member of the Year
Projects and Accomplishments:
- HMK Insurance Agency Producer of the Year, nine times!
- Insurance Alliance of Central Pennsylvania, Producer of the Year
- Chubb Insurance Company, Top Producing Agent of the Year
- Lehigh Valley Harmonizers Barbershop Chorus, President
- Boys and Girls Club of Allentown, Board Member
- Orefield Athletic Association, Past President