How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
Susan Hartranft-Bittinger, CISR
- Commercial and Personal Lines claims management for HMK clients
- Knowledgeable in insurance coverage, laws, and regulations
- Problem solving
610-868-8507x 228 Download vCard
Contact Susan Hartranft-Bittinger, CISR
Susan started her insurance claims career in 1987 and has been with HMK since 2003. In 2000 she became a Pennsylvania Licensed Property & Casualty Agent. Susan dedicates a significant amount of time to attending industry seminars and conferences so that she has a working knowledge of the current laws, regulations and rulings affecting HMK clients. Susan is married, has two sons and two grandchildren.
- Easton Area High School
- Attended Churchman Business School
- The Society of Certified Insurance Service Representatives
- Relay for Life and the Make-A- Wish Foundation , Volunteer Fundraiser