How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
- Coverages for individuals seeing cost-effective homeowners, renters, auto, umbrella, valuable articles, and recreational vehicles
- Licensed in Property & Casualty, Life, Health & Annuities
610-868-8507 ext. 252 Download vCard
Contact Kellie Eschbach
Kellie joined HMK in 2005 as a Personal Lines Account Executive and brought 17 years of insurance experience to her position. She was promoted to Manager of Personal Lines Department in 2009 and now oversees the management of 3,400 accounts for the agency.
- Lehigh Valley Business Connections, President
- Insurance Alliance of Central PA’s Acceleration Sales Contest, Top Agent
Projects & Accomplishments:
- Coordinates annual Halloween Party for children with disabilities involving 50 volunteers and over 100 children from our local communities.
- Spirit of Volunteerism Awards for Volunteer Center, Committee Member
- Lehigh Valley Charity Bike Rides to benefit community organizations including S.I.D.S., Last Chance Animal Ranch and others