For generations this candy maker based out of Bethlehem, PA, has been manufacturing in the U.S.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing/Board Member
- Commercial and Residential General Contractors
- Excavation, Road Building, Concrete, Site Development Contractors
- Restaurants, Hospitality
610-332-2450 ext. 208 Download vCard
Contact David Dyson
David joined HMK in 1982 and rose to the rank of company owner in 1988. David’s areas of responsibility include managing and mentoring the sales force, servicing his extensive book of clients and overall strategic planning for the agency. David dedicates a significant amount of time to community service and developing emerging leaders through seminars and personal mentoring. The rest of his time is devoted to his wife and family which includes eleven grandchildren all located in Bethlehem. He is a busy and blessed man!
- Moravian College, B.A
- Attended Fuller Seminary
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association, Membership Chair
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association
- Pennsylvania Builders Association – Best in state membership recruitment award
- Suits Award – Insurance Division
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association , Associate Member of the Year
Projects and Accomplishments:
- Active role as community leader for fund development on behalf of SteelStacks project in Bethlehem
- Led Lehigh Valley Builders Association to highest membership growth in Pennsylvania.
- Developed and implemented Leadership Training program for staff and lay leaders at LifeChurch, Allentown.
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association , Life Board Member
- LifeChurch, Allentown, Trustee and Elder
- Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce, Past President