How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
Dave Rispoli, AU, CPCU
- General Contractors, Trucking
- Excavation, Paving
- Surety Bonds
610-868-8507 ext. 209 Download vCard
Contact Dave Rispoli, AU, CPCU
Dave joined HMK in 1997 after 10 years as a commercial underwriter for several insurance carriers including INA, Home Insurance Co., and CIGNA. Dave managed an agency in Lehighton for 10 years before coming to HMK where he became a Shareholder in 1999. He has an extensive background with construction risks of all types including over 25 years of Surety Bond experience. Dave is also well versed in non-contracting risks, personal lines and Life Insurance.
- Susquehanna University, B.S.
- Associate in Underwriting (AU)
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association Spike Award
Projects & Accomplishments:
- Grader of Exams for the Insurance Institute of America
- Contributing author for the AU designation for the Insurance Institute of America
- Owns and operates a family Christmas tree farm
- High School Varsity soccer coach
- Past multi-year president of the 2400 player Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League
- Volunteer for ReClam The Bay, Long Beach Island