How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
- Manufacturers including Food, Medical Products, Consumer Goods
- Contractors including HVAC , Janitorial, Paving
- Professional Corporations including Real Estate, Funeral Homes , Veterinarians
- Retail/Wholesale including Furniture, Floor Covering, Tire Dealers
610-868-8507 ext. 255Download vCard
Contact Chris Birkhead
Chris started his career with Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company and attained the positions of Senior Underwriter and Marketing Representative. He joined the R.E. Reinhard Agency in 1983, became Vice President in 1987 and then President and sole owner in 2008. Chris merged Reinhard Insurance into HMK in 2012 and is a shareholder and member of the firm’s Board of Directors. Chris and his wife Mary enjoy spending time with their four children and four grandchildren.
- St. Joseph’s University, B.S.
- Catholic Business Owners Alliance
- QNB Advisory Board, Past Member
Projects & Accomplishments:
- “Friends of the Carpenter” Founder
- St. Thomas More Sports Committee, Chair
- Finance co-chair and campaign committee member for two successful Lehigh County judicial candidates
- Mercy School for Special Learning, Board Member
- Active member of St. Thomas More parish having served as a Eucharistic Minister, retreat rector, parish council member and CYO basketball coach
- Hamilton Park Athletic Association coach for youth basketball, baseball and softball teams