How does an 18th Century family farm adapt to the ever-evolving community around it and endure through nine generations? There's a Cow in My Backyard premier...
Alan Goodrich, AIA
- Manufacturers including Plastics, Metalworkers, Electronics, Wood Products and Food, etc.
- Wholesalers and Distributors
- Veterinarians and Medical Practices
610-868-8507 ext. 259 Download vCard
Contact Alan Goodrich, AIA
After 20 years with Reinhard Insurance, Alan joined HMK in 2012 when Reinhard Insurance joined forces with HMK. While at Reinhard Insurance, Alan built a sizeable book of commercial clients while sharing in the overall management of the agency. Alan is responsible for servicing his book of valuable clients while pursuing opportunities to offer his risk management expertise to other quality organizations.
When not providing risk management services, Alan enjoys spending time with his wife, playing golf and fishing with their two sons and raising their two Golden Retrievers. Alan is an avid Philadelphia sports fan.
- Salem International University, B.S.
- Successful completion of Accredited Insurance Advisor (AIA) series designation
- Successful completion of 8 of 9 parts of the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) series designation
- Quakertown Youth Sports Organizations, many years as a board member and coach
- Quakertown Community School District’s, Past Member, budget committee
- Quakertown High School Booster Club, Past President