For generations this candy maker based out of Bethlehem, PA, has been manufacturing in the U.S.
Our goal is to know our business owners and their businesses so well that we become their eyes and ears in seeking out exposures to potential losses.
This highly relational process allows us to develop insurance programs uniquely designed to align our clients with the best business insurance company that provides the right coverage at the right price. Our hands-on service model positions us as partners with our clients, enabling us to design systems which reduce risk and manage claims when they occur.
Through our ownership in The Insurance Alliance of Central Pa we have access to over 60 insurance carriers.
This allows us to find a company that is a perfect fit for our clients’ operation. Every business is unique and we strive to fully understand our clients operations in order to design an effective business insurance program by committing to the following:
- Survey and analyze your business operations
- Assess your exposure to losses
- Strategically market your account to capable business insurance companies
- Implement an insurance program that meets your needs
- Monitor your insurance program to ensure that it is meeting your objectives
HMK clients can expect:
- Timely and clear communication
- A proactive renewal process
- Ongoing management of risk to reduce exposures
- 24/7 claims service through our local claims office
- Review and analysis of contracts
- Proper risk transfer mechanisms
- Periodic review of claims with proactive solutions
- Analysis of factors that affect the cost of your business insurance program such as Experience Modification Factors, Liability and Workers Compensation Classifications and resolution of open claims